It is estimated that one in three Americans has intestinal parasites.
Intestinal parasites can cause a lot of problems in the entire body, so it is important to know when you might have them.
You can know this if you notice any of these ten signs;
- If you have diarrhea, constipation or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) without an apparent cause
- If you encounter a bout of diarrhea anytime you travel
- If you have had iron deficiency in the past or anemia
- If you have some skin irritation that appears like a skin rash
- If you are frequently fatigued and depressed
- If you grind your teeth when you are asleep
- If you are having muscle pain
- If you have had food poisoning in the past and as result you have poor digestion
- If you frequently wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason
- If you still feel hungry even after a meal
- Treating Intestinal Parasites Naturally
Have you heard of Tarragon?
Tarragon is very potent herb and it has been proven by scientists as being effective in the treatment of leishmaniasis disease as well as an effective anti-parasitic herb.
Though tarragon is not as popular as most herbs it has been a delicacy for most Mediterranean dishes.
Tarragon is also very useful in the treatment of the following ailments;
1. Effective In Relieving Toothaches
Ancient Greeks used tarragon to treat their toothaches. They do so be chewing the leaves, when they do a compound known as eugenol is released which helps to combat the toothache as well as mouth and gum sores.
2. It Is An Effective Detoxifier And It’s Great For The Cardiovascular System
The polyphenols in tarragon is similar to that found in red wine and it’s good for the heart.
It also contains flavonoids and tannins which are efficient in cleaning the body of harmful toxins.
3. It Promotes The Health Of The Liver
Tarragon helps increase the production of bile by the liver and you will see it as an ingredient in many digestive tonics. The importance of bile is that it helps in the absorption of fat during digestion.
4. Tarragon Is Effective In Getting Rid Of Bacterial Infections
Tarragon will get rid of intestinal parties as well as bacterial infections such as E. Coli.
5. Tarragon Is Effective In Curing Suppressed Menstruation
Women with suppressed menstruation or reproductive organ issues should take tarragon as it is very effective and it will cure them of these problems.
Making Tarragon Tea
To tap fully from the health benefits of Tarragon it is advisable for you to make and drink it’s tea, you can make tarragon tea in the following way;
Get a tablespoon of tarragon and put it into a mug.
Boil about 10 ounces of water.
Pour this boiled water over the tarragon and leave it to sit for about 10 minutes.
You can then drink the tea to get rid of your intestinal parasites concern.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook, you might help someone in need!