What might you do without your knees?
The agony in your knees is a consequence of numerous things. Now and then your tennis shoes or shoes can bring about significant issues.
I have a companion who dependably strolled around in her flip-flops. Before long, she whined that her tendon felt influenced and sharp.
I generally said to her to extend and rest for a tiny bit. I had no clue she was strolling around all over the place like that.
She declined to listen and the torment went up to her knees.
Walking with flip-flops is just like walking barefoot.
This is only one bizarre situation how your tendons and ligaments feel pain out of nowhere.
Overweight people also feel pain in their knees. I call this one major alarm your body is giving you that you need to lose weight.
I won’t get into describing all those injuries that require a special recovery process and unfortunately, a surgery.
This natural recipe will prevent that unexpected and unexplained pain in your knees.
All of the ingredients here have strong anti-inflammatory features that react on strengthening up your tendons and ligaments.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of water (250ml)
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks (sliced)
- 40 g of raw honey
- 40 g of crushed almonds
- 7gr of cinnamon
- 1 cup of raw natural orange juice
- Cook the oatmeal (put it in a pot with boiling water for a few minutes)
- Squeeze the juice from the pineapple chunks in the oatmeal
- Blend the almonds, honey, orange, and cinnamon
- Add the oatmeal and pineapple mixture into the blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add some ice cubes and enjoy!