Yes, ladies and gentlemen, in this article we’re going to show you 30-second skin care tips, which will help you look 10 years younger. And, it’s very simple – you just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about this! So, if you want your skin to look fresh and youthful until old age there are certain habits you need to adopt as part of your everyday skin care routine. You probably care about your skin and nourish it every day, change your pillowcase regularly,wipe your smartphone before you use it and many other things which play an important role in your skin’s health. Still there are a lot of other thing you can do to make your skin silky soft and rejuvenated and we’ll share some of these beauty hacks in this article.
- The experts say that one of the worst things you can do for your skin is go to bed with your makeup on. Don’t do this – ever!
- After you’ve cleaned your face with water, you should gently massage it with your fingertips. It will improve the blood circulation and stimulate the face muscles, avoiding the appearance of wrinkles.
- Remember – don’t pop your pimples; you’ll just make matters worse.
- Try to keep your hands off your face unless you’ve just washed them. We are constantly exposed to germs and bacteria and by touching our face all the time we transfer them.
- Follow a healthy eating regimen, eat skin-friendly products.
- Store your eye creams in the fridge to keep them cold.
- Note: ice cubes can’t help you when you have pimples.
- The best place where you can find natural skin care products is your very own kitchen. There’s a plethora of products you can use from coconut oil, oatmeal and sugar scrubs to tea treatments and olive oil.
- Remember to clean your phone frequently, to keep the germs and bacteria from transferring to your face.
- Keep separate towels for your face and hair.
- Change your pillow cases every week.
- Apply hair products carefully, they can damage your skin.
- If acne start appearing on your face out of the blue your body may be trying to tell you that something is wrong. Listen to it!
- This is also very important – stay hydrated and drink plenty of water!
- Switch to organic food.
- Remove the dead skin cells and exfoliate your skin regularly – every day.
- Try to use natural skin care products. Heavily fragranced face creams and masks usually contain a load of chemicals which can damage your skin and cause irritation.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.