There are probably a lot of people out there that aren´t familiar with all the beneficial properties of the milk of magnesia. This substance, also called “the white magic“, has many great effects on skin, and here are the seven ways you can use it to experience some of them:
Different uses of the milk of magnesia
- To improve the stomach acidity and as a laxative: This is the main function of the milk of magnesia. It´s ideal for when you´re feeling swollen after eating. And it´s great if you´re suffering from constipation
- To eliminate excessive perspiration: Replace your usual deodorant with the milk of magnesia and apply it on the underarms, let it dry before putting on the clothes. Do it every day for a month or two
- To improve and clear your skin: When it comes to beauty it is considered to be “the white magic“ because it is used to clear out the spots. It goes before make-up, you apply it to the whole face and leave it on for 10 minutes or until it dries out, and then you rinse it with water. This helps diminish pores and controls oil, without letting your skin dry out excessively. Do this every morning and before going to sleep.
- Tolightenthe bikini zone: Excellent whitener for the bikini zone or any other area such as: underarms, elbows or knees. Mix half a cup of the milk of magnesia with a tablespoon of baking soda and lemon juice. Apply it to the desired area before going to sleep, leave it on during night and rinse it off the following morning. Do it every day for a week, at the beginning of the second week you´ll start noticing the results.
- To eliminate dandruff or oily scalp: It is good for controlling the excessive oil and eliminating dandruff. Mix a cup of the milk of magnesia, a tablespoon of salt and some lemon juice. Put it only on the scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes, giving massages. After that, wash your hair as usual.
- To soothe the irritated skin: It´s ideal for irritated baby skin-apply on the irritated area and let it dry before putting on a diaper. This calms and prevents the irritation that can be caused by the diaper. Adults can also use it after waxing;they can apply it on the waxed area and leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
- To treat skin burns: Quite effective for calming the burning sensation in the skin. For this use it has to be cold. Put it in the fridge before using it.
Magnesium milk is very economical and we can get it easily. Take advantage of all the good things that it offers us and make it your best beauty-ally.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.