A study said thyme oil and the item thymol are antiseptic. Thymol is used in many washes and wipes too.
Another study said thyme removes pain and thyme oil was used as painkiller for centuries back.
Another study of the Iran Babol university for medical sciences said thyme is amazing for removal of pain and PMS pain too, better than the Ibuprofen.
This involved 84 women students who had bad PMS between 18-24 of age, and also had dysmenorrhea.
The aching cramps of PMS also go with nausea, backache, dizziness, headache. Secondary dysmenorrhea is menses pain from another cause.
Primary one is in the first 2 years of menses and women have no pelvis pain in the rest of the month.
THE BEST USES OF THYME OIL:
Rheum– rheum is due to arthritis and bad blood flow, or gout too, or piled up toxins uric crystals in blood. Thyme oil is effective here and is diuretic, removes toxins and makes good blood flow.
Antiseptic– it treats sores and wounds and infections. It has items like camphene and caryophyllene.
Hypertensive– makes normal pressure and raises it first, so for low pressure is perfect.
Tonic– this oil boosts blood flow and immunity, supports nerves, heart, digestion, skin, muscles.
- Boosts healthy fats In cells
- Raises DHA in brain, kidney, heart
- Thymol makes good skin blood flow and speeds healing of wounds
- Kills nail fungi
- Kills parasites
- Treats UTIs and bladder infections
- Add some on hot compress and apply for gout, sciatica, sprains, rheum, muscle pain, sport injury, arthritis
- Add this in bath and massage for PMS and irregular periods
- Treats candida and vaginitis
- Mix in rosemary, lavender, cedar wood, grapeseed, jojoba oils for alopecia balding, repeat for a few months daily
- For athlete’s foot apply undiluted oil and fatty cream too previously
- For sanitizing hands
- As hair tonic for face acne and warts
- Soothing bug bites, so crush the herb and get the oil for use
- Get 1% solution for bacteria removal of produce
- Thyme keeps bugs at bay
- To stop irritations, use thyme in mixes. Add lemon, pine, lavender, grapefruit, bergamot, rosemary.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.