When you have depression, it’s more than feeling sad. Intense feelings of sadness and other symptoms, like losing interest in things you enjoy, may last for a while. Depression is a medical illness, not a sign of weakness. And it’s treatable.
Cashew nuts are actually the kidney-shaped seeds that adhere to the bottom of the cashew apple, the fruit of the cashew tree, which is native to the coastal areas of northeastern Brazil.
Unfortunately just a little rate of the database for natural medicines extensive is dedicated to this amazing nut. For growing, cashew nuts need humid and hot climate, so that’s why some countries, such as Tanzania, Nigeria, Brazil and Mozambique, are the biggest producers of Cashew Nuts on the planet.
5 Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
1. These nuts are full of calories. Fifty grams of Cashew nuts has 275 calories. Also, they are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and numerous phytochemicals which prevent severe diseases, including cancers.
2. Cashew nuts are also loaded with palmitoleic and oleic acids, which are very good for the heart’s health. They have a place in the group of essential fatty acids which can decrease the level of harmful cholesterol (LDL) and also increase the level of good cholesterol (HDL) in our blood. Mediterranean diet is constructed mostly on monounsaturated fatty acids, which is good for organism system protect, it can protect itself from coronary artery disease and strokes by supporting the blood lipid profile and it is also tested by the scientific studies.
3. Rich in potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc, selenium and iron, these nuts will provide you with the necessary amount of these minerals, and also will proctect your organism from deficiency-related diseases. You just need to consume a handful of cashews every day.
It is extremely interesting that selenium is an exceptionally imperative micronutrient and it works like a co-element for cancer prevention agent compounds, for example, Glutathione peroxides, which is known as one of the most grounded cell reinforcements in the human body. Another which goes about as a co-variable for some vital catalysts, for example, cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase is copper. Then again, zinc, assumes the same part with compounds in charge of control of the advancement of processing, DNA union and gonadal capacity.
4. Thanks to their various essential vitamins, such as pyridoxine (vitamin B6), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), thiamin (vitamin B11) and riboflavin, cashews nuts can be very useful. Just 3.5 Oz (100 grams) of these nuts will provide about 30% of the daily recommended levels of B6 (that is about 0.147 mg). B6 can significantly decrease chances of developing homocystinuria and sideroblastic anemia.
There is likewise niacin, which improves protection against dermatitis or pellagra. So, aforementioned vitamins are crucial for fat, protein and carbohydrates metabolism at a cellular level.
5. These fantastic nuts also contain a very small quantity of zeaxanthin, which is a very important pigment of flavonoid antioxidant. Zeaxanthin is assimilated inside the retinal macula in the eyes. We believe that it provides antioxidant and protective UV ray filtering features and also that it protects us from ARMD also known as “age-related macular degeneration” in older people.
Also, cashews are the best alternative treatment for depression ever!
How Treat Depression Naturally – A Basic Guide to Cashew Nutrition
Tryptophan is a crucial amino corrosive that our body needs to take it all through the nourishment, and cashew nuts are awesome source of it. This amino corrosive helps children create and develop, directs disposition, adjusts our conduct, improves sleep and can essentially bring down the level of anxiety, nervousness and depression.
We recommend to you just two handfuls of cashews because they contain around 1.500 mg of tryptophan. This is equally successful as prescription antidepressants. The best thing about treating depression with cashews is that you will surely avoid side effects that are usually caused by antidepressants. Of course, this is yet another thing big pharma carefully hides from us.
An introduction to Cashew Nut Allergy
Cashew nut cause allergy in both adults and children and it is one of the most famous food allergies, beside allergies caused by eating walnuts, almonds and other nuts. Like the peanuts, cashews can make you some very severe allergic reactions, even if the person has consumed just a small quantity of cashews.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.