Skin whitening[notes is the practice of using substances, mixtures, or physical treatments to lighten skin color. Skin whitening treatments work by reducing the content of melanin of the skin. Many agents have been shown to be effective in skin whitening; some have beneficial side effects (e.g.: are antioxidants, nutrients, or decrease the risk of some types of cancer); some are a significant risk to health (for example, those containing mercury).
Ingredients required for this serum are :
- Aloe vera gel
- Rose water
- Pure almond oil
- Lemon essential oil
Directions to follow
- Use only pure and organic products for best results
- In a clean bowl add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- Add 2 1/2 teaspoons of rose water to the bowl
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil
- Add 6 drops of lemon essential oil to the bowl
- Mix all the ingredients well and you will see a thick green paste
- Transfer this serum into an empty container
- Every night, wash your face & pat it dry, Tone your skin
- Then Apply this serum all over your face and neck and massage 1 minute
- Use it only before going to bed and before applying your moisturiser clean and dry your hands
- before you dip your finger in the serum, to avoid contamination
- Use it regularly for best results
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.
G T M.
The content of this article, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual (person). Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.