Diabetes is a common condition that affects many people all around the world.It happens when your pancreas stop producing insulin or when your body is not able to properly use the insulin which is present in the body.
- urinating more often than usual, especially at night
- feeling very thirsty
- unexplained loss of weight
- itching around the penis or vagina
- cuts or wounds that heal very slowly
- blurred vision
- feeling very tired
The bad think about this disease is that it can cause many health problems such as: poor vision, weakness, blindness,nerve damage,kidney failure, heart disease, erectile dysfunction (in men) ect.
There are tree types of diabetes: Diabetes 1, Diabetes 2, and Gestational diabetes.
- Diabetes 1 which is also called juvenile diabetes occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys the beta cells of the pancreas that make insulin.
- Diabetes 2 which is also called adult-onset diabetes occurs when the body is not able to properly use the insulin that is released or does not make enough insulin.
- Gestational diabetes occurs during pregnancy, especially in the second trimester of pregnancy.
There are many natural remedies that can help to regulate the sugar levels in your blood but this one is the most effective and for it`s preparation you need only a few mango leaves.
Here is How You Can Make This Remedy:
First take 10 to 15 tender mango leaves, then boil them in a glass of water and leave them to say overnight. In the morning álter the water and drink it on an empty stomach. For best results you should use this method for two or three months.
You can also dry the leaves in a dark place and ground them. Use half a teaspoon of this powdered mango leaves two times a day.
These leaves are very beneficial for our overall health, because they are rich in vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and many other minerals. They can treat many health conditions such as: fever, diarrhea, insomnia, varicose veins, asthma, bronchitis and colds. Also these leaves can lower your blood pressure and strengthen your blood vessels.
NOTE: All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.