If you stop consuming all these foods high in sugar, dull veggies, sweet natural products particularly the juice, snacking, and 50% of your carbs particularly grains and rice, and after that workout with light weights for thirty minutes each other day, the body will assemble new muscle from the protein and blaze fat for energy for the following 12-48 hours after the workout.
- NO more starchy vegetables
- You should not consume any fruit juice. Eat only fruits that do not contain as much sugar as apples.
- NO more Sweets of any kind (only some products sweetened with stevia and / or honey is permitted)
- NO more cookies, alcohol, processed food
Possibly this regime seems harsh to you, but if the body gets carbohydrates, it will use the energy and calories from your particular source and NOT burn any fat from existing reserves.
STEP 2: CONSUME MANY LEGUMES AND VEGETABLES
- Eat vegetables for breakfast (steamed or fried).
- For lunch and dinner, you should consume salads.
- Try not to consume only animal protein, replace them with vegetables.
- You should use coconut oil instead of butter, and instead of sunflower oil, use olive oil.
- Slowly reduce the consumption of carbohydrates, such as rice and other whole grains up to half rations.
STEP 3: STICK TO SCHEDULES AND EAT LESS
Never eat after 19 hours, not even fruit (This will depend on your schedule, your rhythm, your physical activity, if you need to eat something so that the body does not lack essential nutrients, eat something not so heavy for stomach, ideally cooked vegetables!)
Between meals, you should drink only water with lemon or herbal tea.
Consume 3 to 5 small meals during the day or 3 meals.
Try to stick to this schedule for meals for 1 month.
STEP 4: ADD A SMOOTH WORKOUT OR JUICE FASTING
First, you should start exercising, running, walking, cycling, etc, for 10 minutes. After that, every other day, add 5 minutes.
A juice fasting or natural fruit juice or vegetable “will force” the body to lose weight while you’re getting enough nutrients. ‘Remember that there are several people who have been cured of cancer consuming only juices!!!
If you can not exercise every day, you should do juice fasting and eat only two meals a day.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You for Visiting Our Website. – G T M
The content of this article, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual (person). Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.