Ginger is an extremely beneficial root, with potent antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-parasitic properties. It is a rich source of numerous nutrients, including vitamin C, magnesium, and many minerals.
The consumption of ginger tea fights common colds and the flu more effectively than conventional medicines.
This healthy drink provides many other health benefits, including:
- cleanses the liver
- Dissolves kidney stones
- lowers the risk of stroke
- provides the necessary oxygen, minerals, and vitamins
- Prevents cancer and destroys cancer cells
- Enhances circulation since ginger has potent warming properties
THIS IS HOW TO PREPARE THIS TEA:
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- A cup of water
- Organic honey (optional)
You should boil the water and add the turmeric and ginger to it. Then, leave it to simmer for 10 minutes, and add the milk.
Strain the tea, and add honey to sweeten it.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.