When it comes to turmeric – a lot has been said and written on this subject. Besides the fact that turmeric is one of the most useful spices, it gives an excellent flavor and color, it also feels good and the body. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties. Turmeric protects your health and alkalizes your body. The water with turmeric is one of the healthiest drinks, which are often called the elixir of health.
Try an experiment and add turmeric in warm water. After only 7 days notice the positive changes:
- improves digestion
- cleans the skin of the face
- morning awakening was easier
The main ingredient responsible for all this, is curcumin. Thanks to him, the water with turmeric is one of ljekovitijih drinks, which are often called the elixir of health.
THE RECIPE FOR WATER WITH TURMERIC
- 0.5 teaspoons of turmeric
- 1 cup hot boiled water (or hot milk)
Pour turmeric in a glass of water, and stir. The infusion should be drink in the first part of the day. Before or after breakfast. You can add a pinch of pepper to blend well absorbed. Drink this potion 2 weeks, and then make a break (at least 2 weeks).
You can also add a little lemon and honey, it will be a big hit for the prevention and treatment.
The positive impact on the body:
– Turmeric prevents thrombus formation.
– Improving digestion – normalizes digestion and metabolism.
– Protection of the liver – restores damaged cells.
– Relieves symptoms of arthritis – It reduces swelling and relieves pain.
– Prevention of cancer – It is know that cancer is the most advance in acidic environments.
– Positive impact on the health of people with diabetes.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.
The content of this article, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual (person). Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health.