Why go out and buy old tea bags when you can easily make your own homemade ginger tea at home using fresh ginger?
Ginger’s main ability is to reduce inflammation, improve digestion and boost immunity, ginger is rightfully thought of as the most powerful food of the XXI century. It’s rich in many essential oils that give it flavor and aroma like gingerol, shogaol, and zingerone. They are powerful antiparasitic, antiviral and antibacterial agents that relieve pain and help with cardiovascular diseases, asthma, etc.
Ginger tea benefits:
– Ginger is an extremely efficient remedy in the fight against sore muscles, cold, flu and headache, but can also relieve pain.
– It eliminates the virus that causes influenza, colds, and cold sores.
– A cup of ginger tea reduces the risk of stroke.
– Because of its warming properties, ginger improves circulation, oxygen, vitamins, and minerals delivery.
– The antioxidants in ginger fight infections and boost the immune system.
Ginger tea recipe:
– Organic honey
– Coconut milk
– ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
– ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
– A cup of water
This tea is really easy to be made. Boil some water, then add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes. Put the milk and strain the tea into a cup. You can also add some flavor if you like, and enjoy this wonderful and healthy tea!