What makes Carrot Coconut Soup so healthy and great, is because it is rich in vitamin A and it contains healthy ingredients, like carrots, coconut and ginger. Natural Carrot Coconut Soup is made of carrots, coconut and ginger, which makes it and an excellent source of vitamin A. It is prepared from natural and healthy ingredients, in contrast to the commercially canned soups which contain soy protein, modified food starch and other additives, including monosodium glutamate.
This soup is very easily prepared. In just 30 minutes you will have a delicious and healthy dish which will provide you with a number of health benefits.
Carrot Coconut Soup Healthy Benefits:
Carrots are an excellent source of beta-carotene, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K1. Carrots, when implemented in your daily diet, can protect you from heart disease, stroke and can strengthen your bones as well.
Coconut milk is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins of Group B, C and E, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorous. Also, it contains lauric acid which is converted into monoglyceride monolaurin that has the ability to eliminate lipid-coated viruses, such as herpes, influenza, measles, and protozoa such as Giardia lamblia.
The Broth is loaded with a number of essential nutrients which provide your body with optimal health. It is easily digested and can help in healing the gut lining.
Beta-carotene found in sweet potatoes will improve your immune system, reduce the risk of developing cancer and heart disease.
Thanks to its polyphenol curcumin, turmeric has more than 150 potentially therapeutic effects, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer activities.
Ginger has strong anti-inflammatory properties which can help in pain relief. Also, it has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, anti-parasitic and antioxidant properties.
- 4 medium cloves garlic
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoon sliced ginger
- 1 large onion
- 5-ounce coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric or curry powder
- 1 cup sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon + 3 cups bone broth
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Chop the onion and leave it for about 5 minutes to release its beneficial properties.
- In a pot heat 1 tablespoon broth. Saute the onion in the broth over medium heat for about 5 minutes, while stirring often.
- Add the ginger and garlic, while sauteing for one more minute.
- Add curry and turmeric and stir well with onions.
- Add the broth carrots and sweet potato. Simmer over high heat for about 15 minutes, until your vegetables become tender. Then add coconut milk.
- Blend in batches, but make sure your blender is not more than half full. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Put the ingredients in soup pot and reheat.
You will be satisfied with the soup and your body will be safe.