In this article you will find best tips about how to get and keep white teeth. Coconut oil is one of the most powerful and versatile natural ingredients, with a myriad of uses.
This oil can also be used as a base for a toothpaste, which will whiten your teeth and improve oral health. Commercial toothpastes are full of dangerous chemicals which can cause various adverse effects.
On the other hand, this all-natural toothpaste is a safe and healthy way to support oral health. Since it does not contain any foaming agents, this toothpaste will not cause canker sores, and the anti-bacterial properties will remove bacteria from the oral cavity.
These are its other benefits:
- Whitens teeth;
- Prevents cavities;
- Soothes inflammation;
- Boosts immune system;
- Strengthens gums and jaw;
- Eliminates bad breath;
- Heals cracked lips;
- Heals bleeding gums;
- Cures tooth decay;
- Soothes throat dryness;
The coconut oil toothpaste is easily prepared and inexpensive, and this is how to prepare it:
Coconut Oil Toothpaste
- about ½ cup coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 15-20 drops of essential oils (optional)
- 2 small packets of stevia (optional)
- Add the coconut oil in a jar, and then add the other ingredients. Stir with a fork.
- Then, dip the toothbrush in, scrape a small amount, and start brushing your teeth.
The effects will surprise you really soon! We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.