Medically known as sinusitis, a sinus infection occurs when your nasal cavities become swollen and inflamed.
Sinusitis is usually caused by a virus and often persists even after other upper respiratory symptoms are gone. In rare cases, fungus or bacteria may cause a sinus infection. Allergies, nasal polyps, a tooth infection, and a deviated septum can also trigger sinusitis.
If you have sinus infection and do not want to make of conventional methods of treatment, then you can try out a simple recipe today consisting of one special ingredient — Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).
Your sinus infection is as a result of viruses which cause an inflammation of your sinuses membrane lining.
As a consequence you will experience the following symptoms:
- Pain and general discomfort
ACV Works Wonders!
Apple cider vinegar is quite effective in the treatment of sinus infection. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
It will boost your immune system and help your body system to combat the infection naturally with no side effects.
The symptoms will ease off and your overall health will improve tremendously.
Here is what you need in this special recipe:
- Clean drinking water — 1/2 cup
- Apple cider vinegar (unfiltered) — 1/4 cup
- Pure honey — 1 tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper — 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice — 1 lemon
How To Prepare And Administer The Recipe
- Boil the water and pour it into a mug.
- Add your apple cider vinegar and stir.
- Allow this to cook at room temperature, then add your pure honey and cayenne pepper.
- Stir very well, then finally add your lemon juice and stir further.
- Drink this recipe at least twice daily first thing in the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach and also before bedtime.
- Keep drinking until you have relief from the sinus infection.
Note: To preserve its nutrients and maximise the benefits derived from the pure honey add it after the ACV and boiled water solution has cooled at room temperature.