The impressive benefits of some plant make them miraculous natural remedies for numerous health issues. Such plants are a real from Mother Nature, and are the perfect alternative to pharmaceuticals.
Laurel is one of these beneficial plants, which is often used as a food seasoning, but apparently, it can offer multiple other uses as well.
You can easily find laurel in the markets and health food stores, and here is all it can treat:
- Fluid retention
- Sciatic nerve problems
- A headache and migraine
- Weakness and low energy
- Mental lagoons
- Muscular exhaustion
- Skin infections
- Urethritis (inflammation of the urethra)
- Abdominal distention and gas
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Otitis (inflammation of the ear)
- Contractures in muscles and nerves
All you have to do in order to enjoy these benefits is to drink laurel tea, which is prepared as follows:
- 30 grams of laurel (dried leaves)
Add the dried leaves as soon as the water boils, and cook them for several minutes. Then, remove the pot from heat, cover it, and leave it too cool. Strain, and sweeten it.
For best effects, drink the laurel tea twice daily, in the morning, and in the evening.
The leaves of this plant are extremely healthy, and posses the following medicinal properties:
– Bay leaves soothe pain. To rejuvenate the body and relieve muscle pain, cook 5 laurel leaves in 1 liter of water and add it to the water in the bathtub. Soak in this bath for 15 minutes.
– These leaves are rich in iron, potassium, vitamin C, A, calcium, magnesium, and manganese.
– They help digestion, and treat stomach ulcers, colic, and bloating.
– They soothe arthritis pain. Just rub the oil of these leaves on the affected joints.
– To treat skin infections, apply a warm compress soaked in an infusion of bay leaves on the affected area. Laurel leaves have powerful antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
– The tea of laurel leaves fights respiratory issues, coughs, flu, and colds. Just apply warm compresses with an infusion of bay leaves on the chest.
– Laurel leaves are beneficial in the case of diabetes, as they regulate blood sugar levels.
– Use a rinse of bay leaves to prevent dandruff
– This plant will help you to repel insects and keep them at bay.
Amazing, isn’t it?
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.