Skin warts seem as the harmless growths that came out of nowhere, but they are actually an infection in the top layer of skin, caused by viruses in the human papillomavirus (HPV).
There are more than 60 kinds of HPV, some of which tend to cause warts on the skin. Usually the virus invades outer layer of skin, through a tiny scratch, it causes rapid growth of cells, creating the wart. In most cases, warts appear on the fingers or on the hands.
They take place in areas such as neck, groin, armpits, under the breasts, eyelids, belly, and mostly, middle aged people have warts. However, they can appear in any part of the skin. Almost every person has minimum one wart on the skin.
In some cases they can work, grow or bleed and skin growth could become problem.
As people grow older their size and number increases. The real reason for their occurrence is not discovered yet, but crucial role in their development is their genetics and thickness. It is advisable to go to a dermatologist to diagnose fibroma; your dermatologist will choose the suitable treatment. The best period to remove the warts is when the sun is less pronounced and on a cooler weather.
There are several methods; dermatologists might use to remove the wart, like electocoagulation, applantion, radiosurgery and laser. If the fibroma is not larger, one treatment is enough. The patient should take antibiotics for 5 days, after removing the warts and do regular hygiene.
As a precaution, avoid sweating for a few days. That will speed the healing without causing complications.
HOW TO USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TO REMOVE FIBROMA?
Apple cider vinegar is known as a one of the most helpful natural remedies. Because of its amazing healing characteristics, including fibroma removal, it has been used for centuries. The vinegar acidity is an effective ingredient.
Do not to use apple cider vinegar if fibroma is in the eye area because it can hurt eyes.
HOW TO PREPARE THIS EFFECTIVE METHOD TO REMOVE FIBROMA WITH VINEGAR:
- Use water and mild soap, clean well the area around the fibroma.
- First soaking the fibroma in water for 15 minutes, or you can rub it using a toothbrush. After 15 min, dry it.
- Next, drench cotton with apple cider vinegar and apply it on the affected place, secure it with a plaster or a bandage, to stay in place.
- It is needed stay for 15 minutes and then after that rinse well with water.
- Repeat this method three times a day, seven days, even shorter if they are removed.
- The wart will change color and will become darker, at first. Than after that it will fall off by itself.
- Depending how big it is, may leave a scar after it falls off. To prevent it, you have to apply aloe vera gel or marigold ointment.
- If the fibroma is not too deep in the skin, still do the whole process very cautiously.
You have to be careful; apple cider vinegar to not flow on the surrounding skin it can cause redness.
If a scab has appeared, don’t apply apple cider vinegar anymore.
Don’t remove the scab; wait till it falls by itself.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.