If you wish to boost your brain function, just try this delicious Japanese Cheesecake. This is a simple but extremely delicious recipe which once you try, it will become your favorite dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 120g unsalted cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 120g white chocolate
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it. Allow it to cool for a while and then add the cream cheese.
- Add the yolks and mix using a spatula.
- Take the whites from the fridge and whisk until stiff peaks.
- Mix all using a plastic spatula.
Put the mixture in previously greased pan with 15 cm diameter. Bake for 15 minutes at 170 degrees and 15 minutes at 160 degrees. Turn off the oven and let the cake stay in the oven for 15 more minutes.
You can decorate it with fresh fruits or powder sugar if you wish.