If you are having difficulty sleeping especially after a hard day at work, when you would have thought that you would feel tired and sleep should come quite naturally.
You should stick around and learn how to make this homemade DIY coconut oil recipe that will have you sleeping like a baby in no time.
So what do you need to prepare this home recipe?
Well all you need are the following ingredients;
– Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
– Raw natural honey – ¼ teaspoon
– Sea salt – 1/8 teaspoon
You will be immediately relaxed when these ingredients are combined and consumed. The effect of spikes on your stress cortisol or hormones will be reduced significantly. It is this that keeps you up at night and causes restlessness.
There are two ways you can prepare these ingredients.
– Just mix the raw natural honey, coconut oil and sea salt together.
– Make sure they are well incorporated and you get a homogeneous blend.
– Take a tablespoon spoon before bedtime and drink a glass of water after taking the mixture.
– You can consume the raw natural honey and coconut oil separately.You will not combine them.
– Afterwards, drink a glass of water with the sea salt in it.
After taking the recipe and you are asleep but then you suddenly wake up at some point at night. You can take the recipe once more and you will soon fall back to sleep.
How helpful is the combo?
– The coconut oil boosts your energy.
– It gives you a full feeling, so you don’t wake up at night with a craving.
– It will also ensure that your blood sugar level is regulated and does not rise at night.
– Honey will not raise your blood sugar level though it’s sweet and it will ensure you fall asleep quickly.
– Honey gives your body the right amounts of liver glycogen necessary for your brain function.
– Where your brain is starved this liver glycogen your adrenal gland will secrete stress hormones, cortisol and adrenaline in high amounts which will lead to sleeplessness.
– The sea salt will give you energy that will sustain your body all night and it will relieve your stress cortisol level.