Studies have shown that while some foods boost memory, others actually increase risks for Alzheimer’s disease. These same foods are linked to other serious health problems, making it that much more important to limit or remove them from a diet. A lot of people who wanted to improve their eating habits have switched to eating tofu instead of eggs and meat. The soy industry convinces people it is a smart decision, however, tofu is not a healthy food, and thus it would be much better for you to eat organic eggs, raw dairy industry products, and grass-fed meat.
According to Dr. Daniel, the food processors in the West separate the soybeans into oil and protein, and there is nothing safe and natural here. The processing methods fail to remove the anti-nutrients and leave toxic and carcinogenic residues created by the high temperatures, high pressure, petroleum solvents, and alkali and acid baths. The fractionated products isolate and hydrolyze plant protein due to all processed soy contains phytates which block the mineral absorption and trypsin which blocks proper digestion. Tofu is a whole soy product but contains these anti-nutrients.
High soy diet can cause the following health issues:
- Reproductive disorders
- Brain damage
- Soy allergies
- Thyroid issues including lethargy, weight gain, hair loss, fatigue, malaise, and loss of libido
- Premature puberty and development issues in adolescents, children, and babies
- Raised homocysteine levels
- Increases the risk of heart diseases, stroke and birth defects.
Dr. Daniel and other experts sent a petition to the FDA consisting of 65 pages and asked them to retract the claim ‘soy prevents heart disease’ which was approved in 1999.
People have to be aware that babies and children that are still in the process of development are vulnerable to the mimicking effects of soy’s hormone, thus daily exposure to estrogen-imitating chemicals for infants that consumed soy formulas has been 6-11 times higher than adults who consumed soy foods, while the blood concentration of the hormones has been 13,000-22,000 times higher than estrogen in the blood. The estrogenic equivalent the infants consumed has been equalized to up to 5 control pills a day. For that reason, you have to feed your infants with all natural foods. The effects are potent that even pregnant women have to avoid it.
This is why soybeans should be avoided
- Soybeans contain antinutrients (natural toxins) which include great amounts of inhibitors that deter the enzymes needed for protein digestion and are not disabled through ordinary cooking. This results in extensive gastric diseases and chronic deficiencies in amino acid uptake, leading to dangerous pancreatic impairments and cancer.
- Most of the soybeans are genetically modified and contain very high levels of pesticide contamination.
- Soy contains goitrogens which lead to depressed thyroid function.
- There are hemagglutinins in soybeans that are causing the red blood cells to clump together.
- They are also high in phytates that prevent the absorption of minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, and magnesium.
There is a safe way to consume them
- Natto – they have a flavor like cheese and have a sticky texture. They are high in nattokinase (blood thinner), vitamin K2, and has a beneficial bacteria named bacillus subtitles.
- Tempeh – it is a nutty, mushroom-like flavored cake with the firm texture.
- Miso – used most commonly in miso soup; it is a paste with salty, buttery texture.
- Soy sauce – be cautious as there are many varieties that are made of artificial chemical products, even though the sauce is usually made by fermenting soybeans, salt, and enzymes.
Soy milk, soy burgers, soy cheese, soy energy bars, soy ice cream, soy protein powders are not healthy foods. You need to avoid them as well as all the foods that contain soy ingredients. Buy whole foods and prepare them by yourselves. Eat unprocessed, fermented, and fresh foods, and avoid processed foods.