Like many of us your vision will gradually weaken over time. This routine includes a holistic approach that addresses the problem from every angle. And like any good recipe, if you leave out 1 ingredient you won’t get the desired result.
Process of vision restoration includes:
- Not wearing your glasses for 7 days.
- Closing your eyes for 13 minutes every 3 hours.
- Drink fresh organic carrot juice, twice daily.
- Daily 5-minute meditation (very important, don’t skip this step).
- Stay off the laptop and/or smart phone at least 2 hours before going to bed.
- 16 daily eye exercises (see chart below)
- Massaging points around your eyes daily (see chart below)
16 Eye Exercises
Start by doing these 1 session (of 3 times around) a day and increase by 1 (e.g. Day 2: 1 session of 4 times around) until you are doing these exercises 10 times around per session.
Massage These Points
Apply light pressure on your eyeball with the tips of your index and middle finger. Press the eyeball lightly so you don’t feel any pain. Then press these points with your index finger twice.
Try this method and SHARE with your friends!