Cooking a proper meal is a common challenge for most people. Some people find it difficult, others find it boring, and some people simply don`t have the time to do it. The good news is that being familiar with a few kitchen hacks can make things much easier, even help you go along with your cooking to the extent of becoming a real chef!
Not only these hacks make your cooking and your life much easier and simpler, but they also make cooking much more appealing and interesting for you.
From peeling ginger in a matter of seconds using a spoon, to keeping wine undiluted using grape, these kitchen hacks could save you a few minutes of your precious time. If you are interested in learning more, read on!
1. Boiling the water before pouring it into ice cube molds will help you get crystal -clear ice cubes you`ll be proud of! Who would have thought that the secret to getting super crystal-clear ice was so simple!
2. Putting your eggs in a glass of water will help you see how old the eggs are. Check out the image below showing how to determine whether they are still eatable:
3. If you are a fan of eggs and cook them on a regular basis, it would be of great help to learn that you can cook them in the oven for 15 minutes on 160 degrees. It sounds interesting, easy, and delicious, doesn`t it?
4. To get the most of your lemon and maximize the amount of juice is released, simply roll it on the countertop before juicing it.
5. Putting a few frozen grapes in your wine will help you keep it cold and undiluted longer.
6. This simple trick will help you peel the ginger effortlessly! All you have to do is to peel the root using a spoon, instead of using a peeler. Even Jamie Oliver recommends this trick, saying that it takes less than 60 seconds to remove the fiddly root.
7. To peel the garlic more easily, put it in a bowl and shake it really hard! Simple as that!
8. Putting the ice-cream in a bag prevents it from getting hard and frozen, which allows you to eat it easier.
9. Putting a wooden spoon in the pot prevents the water from boiling over.
10. Placing a few lemon slices underneath the grilled fish enhances its flavor!
Peel bananas upside down: Peeling a banana upside down turns out to be the easiest way of doing it. Simply squeeze the bottom part and the skin will fall apart instantly!
Cook bacon in the over: Instead of frying bacon as most people do, lay the strips onto a baking paper and cook for about 20 minutes.
Ripen avocados in minutes: Wrap the avocado in foil and place it in the oven for a few minutes.
Peel kiwi easier: Cut the ends off both sides and then scoop out the middle using a spoon.