To achieve healthy and glowing skin, we need to wash our face every day. The face wash we use is as equally important as regular washing. Unfortunately, there are many facial cleansers that are incredibly harsh on the skin, which can lead to harming our delicate skin on the face, while other washes are too weak or ineffective. What’s worse is that these products often have chemicals that you can’t even pronounce, so you don’t even have a clue on what you’re putting on your face.
When it comes to our faces, less is more. We want something natural without toxic substances that can provide cleansing power without drying or aggravating the skin. This is where home remedies give you exactly what you need. This concoction only uses two ingredients, so you can mix them at home easily. Using coconut oil and baking soda, here’s what you need to do:
- Get a small bowl.
- Place the baking soda in the bowl.
- Make sure there are no more lumps in the powder before you add the coconut oil.
- Once mixed well, you can start massaging the combination directly onto your face. Do this in circular motions.
- Leave the mixture on your face for about two minutes just like you would with a facial mask. You can also use it as a scrub, which you can wash off with warm water right away.
There’s no set amount of coconut oil and baking soda for this mixture. It will depend on how you would like to use it as well as your skin type:
- If you want to use the mixture for exfoliating your skin, use equal amounts of baking soda and coconut oil.
- If you have sensitive skin, use two parts of coconut oil and one part baking soda.
After using this homemade treatment, you will notice that your face looks and feels smoother. This is because combining coconut oil and baking soda can help treat skin problems, including acne scars, breakouts, and redness. Using this mixture can also help moisturize and clean your skin, which makes it ideal for those who have rough and dry skin. This mixture works because coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties and can help unclog your pores, which keeps germs out of your skin. Meanwhile, baking soda is effective in controlling the pH of the skin, which is why it is commonly used for face treatments at home.
This mixture is not only affordable, but also effective and safe. It doesn’t have harmful chemicals unlike your favorite facial washes. Try it today to see the results yourself.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.