Do you know that apple cider vinegar can significantly improve the condition of your hair?
All you have to do is to mix apple cider vinegar with lukewarm water and you will see the amazing results.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Removes dandruff
- Neutralizes the pH levels of your hair follicles
- Gives your hair a nice shine
- Removes dead skin cells, thus promoting healthy hair growth
- Removes build-up in hair
- Relieves dry, flaky, and itchy scalp
- Treats clogged hair follicles caused by a bacterial infection which can create crusty flakes on the scalp which can lead to hair loss.
How to use apple cider vinegar for different hair types?
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair — Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of warm water
- Curly, thick or long hair — Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 quart of warm water
- Naturally kinky or thick hair — Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 3 cups of warm water
- Chemically straightened or treated hair — Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 2 cups of warm water
How often should you use this treatment?
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair — Once a week
- Wave, curly, thick or long hair — Once every 2 weeks
- Naturally kinky or thick hair — Once every 6 to 8 weeks
- Chemically straighten or treated hair — Once a month
Thank you for visiting our website, and if you like please find us on facebook – Green Tree Medic